Firstly I would like to welcome all the new lovely people who just started this autumn. Helen and I are really enjoying teaching all the newcomers in our beginner’s class on Tuesdays. I would like to thank Helen Micklem yet again for bringing her experience and passion for yoga and sharing it with us. She will continue teaching my Tuesday lunchtime classes at the Wells Town hall.
I also like to thank Jeff Bevan for helping me with my yoga website http://www.yogainwells.uk that needed updating. We are still looking to add new photos and information.
I love meeting new people and I believe we don’t meet people by accident – they are meant to cross our path for a reason. I had the fortune of meeting Stephanie about a month ago and we just clicked straight away. She is a real entrepreneur and has some special talents that she would like to share with us! She will be offering two events that will be exclusive to my yoga students. I will of course be at both events and it also will be a nice social event to have a chance for a chat. Numbers are limited so please e-mail Steph to secure a place. Her e-mail is email@example.com
An Adventure into Raw Chocolate
Sunday 12th November 7-8.30pm
· A chance to find out a little bit more about the enticing world of raw chocolate.
· Steph is the creator of Mill Street Chocolate (www.MillStreetChocolate.co.uk), and makes all the chocolate from her home kitchen.
· Don’t miss this chance for a peek into the world of ‘healthy chocolate’, with lots of chance to try the different flavours on offer.
· Also take advantage of the special discounts available when you buy direct (avoiding website charges and postage).
· A free xmas organza bag with every bar makes an instant gift.
Sunday 26th November 7 pm
Investment: £15 per person
· Steph has worked as a Sound Therapist for over 10 years. She combines her background in music (BA Hons) with her extensive experience of therapeutic work.
· She uses a wide range of musical instruments (flutes, gongs, bowls, rattles, voice and more) to create a musical soundscape which is deeply relaxing.
· This is a chance for you to simply ‘be’; to allow the soundwaves to wash over you, creating a sonic massage which vibrates through every layer of your being, leaving you soothed, relaxed and with a deep sense of calm.
Bring something to lie on (yoga mat or similar), a blanket and a cushion and wear loose, comfortable clothing
Venue for both events:
Upper Flat, Olde Mill House
Mill Street is off the High Street, with Coffee #1 on the corner.
From the High Street end, Olde Mill House is the blue door about half way along on the right, opposite the stream.
I will finish this newsletter by a poignant yoga quote:
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship”.
Love from Berit